Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Happy Autumn Birthday Card


 

I used a digital stamp called Woodland Squirrel from Lee Holland for this card. The image is colored with colored pencils. The card is layered with a diecut shape and embellished with three mini buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

As You Like It - My favorite season to craft for is Autumn because I love all the Fall colors. (sponsor's digi)

Creative Knockouts - #503 buttons are one of my favorite embellies

Polkadoodles - #36 anything goes

Colored Pencils - colored pencils

Star Stampz - #50 birthday

Word Art Wednesday - #612 sentiment

♥ Wendy


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So very cute and I love Autumn too..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

How adorable! I love your layout and all of your beautiful colors. I agree that Autumn cards are so much fun to make. Thank you sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Marjeta said...

Beautiful Autumn card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Michelle B. said...

So squirrely sweet and adorable and love the splashes of red that make everything pop! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Scrapcreaties Mirande said...

Wat een leuke herfstkaart ondanks dat het gelukkig nog wel lekker weer is buiten. Bedankt voor je deelname aan de challenge "Alles mag" bij het blog "Kleuren met Potloden".
Groetjes Mirande