Thursday, September 21, 2023

Owl on a Branch Card


 

I used two rubber stamps from Tim Holtz to create this card. The card is embellished with a stick and a bat charm. The owl is stamped with brown ink and colored with markers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lost Coast Stamps - #175 bird

Simon Says Wednesday - background stamping

As You Like it - My favorite harvest colors are brown, orange and green. Autumn is my favorite season so these are some of my favorite colors. 

Simon Says Monday - Autumn colors (orange, green and brown) are one of my favorite color combinations. 

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the background stamp and owls are my favorite birds so love this little guy as well. Thanks for posting another entry in the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Riet Harikini said...

What a cute little owl, perfect for the bird challenge at Lost coast designs.
Thanks for playing along.

Brenda said...

I really like the contrast of the beautifully colored owl to the graphic, rather stark background. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!