Thursday, September 7, 2023

Love You Bunches Card


 

I used four rubber stamps from a Pretty Pink Posh stamp set for this card. The images are colored with water color paints. The card is layered with a diecut shape (Sizzix) and embellished with orange glitter and a butterfly button (shank removed).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #9 anything goes

Colorful Options - orange

Lost Coast Stamps - #174 bling

Word Art Wednesday - #612 sentiment

Simon Says Monday - stamping

Simon Says Wednesday - stamping

As You Like It - My favorite season is Autumn because it is cooler and I love the fall colors.

♥ Wendy


4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So cute and super colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Laurie said...

Love those little hedgehogs! Nice layering and love the orange glitter. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Riet Harikini said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast Designs.

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

Those critters are just darling. They remind me of my kids a little. :) Thanks for sharing with the Colorful Options challenge.

Sara Lihz
SassysLLC