Sunday, September 10, 2023

Wishing You a Happy Birthday Card - Guest Designer at Star Stampz


 

I used a digital stamp from Star Stampz called Be My Valentine for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut (Darice) and embellished with three mini buttons. 

Thank you very much to Star Stampz for inviting me to be a guest designer for September. The challenge theme is "happy birthday". I hope you have been inspired to play. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Classic Design - #9 anything goes 

Polkadoodles - #35 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #612 sentiment

DigiChoosday - #35 anything goes

Creative Knockouts - #503 little buttons are one of my favorite embellies

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Lovely card. The colouring is perfect and I love the die cut frame. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month at Star Stampz.