Monday, February 13, 2012

Blessings Bookmark

Bookmark

I created this fun book mark with a paint sample from Home Depot. I love to recycle these when I'm done with them. The rubber stamp design is from A Stamp in the Hand. It is one of my older rubber stamps but a favorite. The butterfly is from Dover clip art.

The bookmark is embellished with two green wooden beads, two green gems and some green glitter glue.

I am entering this bookmark in the following challenges:

Gingersnap Creations - #136 glorious green
Little Darlings - favorite embellishments
Scrapbook Sisters - #70 anything goes
Simon Says Stamp & Show - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - #47 anything but a card
Charisma Cardz - #5 things with wings

There is some great artwork on display on the above listed sites. Check them out and be amazed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely ... what a fabulous idea ... I am off to raid my local store ... Thanks for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show ... we hope to see you again soon!

Carol said...

Great idea, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x