Sunday, June 3, 2012

Steampunk Skull Brooch

Steampunk Skull BROOCH

This Steampunk Skull was created from a high quality print of one of my original collages. I have created a new collection I am calling "skellies". I happened upon a Cezanne painting of three skulls that I absolutely had to craft with. I cut the skulls apart and played with them until I constructed a variety of "skellies". The finished design is heat laminated with 7 ml. lamination film. The brooch is durable and water resistant.

This Steampunk Skull brooch is approximately 1.75 by 2 inches. The design features a green plaid bow tie, a black top hat and a bird's nest. A gear has been added to punk it up. The brooch is embellished with a green pearl.

This brooch is really cute in an "odd" sort of way. If you like to be different and unique, this is the jewelry accessory for you. You can purchase this brooch in my Etsy store.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I LOVE this one!