Sunday, April 14, 2013

Enchanted Graveyard Card


I created this card for a couple of challenges. The challenge at Haunted Design House is to create a bare bones (CAS) card. Not that I ever go over the top but it is difficult to not embellish at all! I used a gothic digital design by Delicious Doodles. It is called "Gravestones". I love it! The image was colored in photoshop elements. I inked the edges and added a little glitter and the word "enchanted". Hope you like it.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Haunted Design House - CAS
Left of Center - alternative art
Delicious Doodles - #31 gothic
Simon Says Stamp & Show - fly
613 Avenue Create - #15 anything goes

~Wendy

5 comments:

Matney said...

Nice! Glitter caught my eye. This IS an awesome digi and card came out great.

Sandra said...

what a great image! I like it a lot! Your really good with PS! Really cool. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

My Creative Therapy said...

I like this image too, especially the cross. Great gradation of color, nice effect. I struggle with CAS too LOL! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood this week at 613 Avenue Create.

Kathi
Co-Owner

DonnaMundinger said...

Wendy, the coloring on this fab image is magical! Fabulous CAS card. thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. The image is so magnificent I agree it doesn't need many if any embellishments. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything Gothic”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)