Friday, October 4, 2013

Carving Pumpkins - DB (DT)

 this week is HALLOWEEN
The Dilly Bean Challenges now require that you use a Dilly Bean Image on your submission.


I used Dilly Bean Stamp #488 Mimi and Sarah's pumpkins framed for this card. I ended up cutting them apart from the framed to make room on my card for the "carving pumpkins" sign. The witch hat is from Dilly Bean Stamp #464 witch hat skull. I colored the stamp in PSE. The card is embellished with glitter, an orange brad, a fabric bow and a plastic pumpkin.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Pink Gem - use black on card
Dream Valley - #66 autumn
Emerald Faerie - #48 sparkle
The Stamping Boutique - #66 Halloween

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Melissa Czapor said...

Fabulous work!! Your girls just pop off the card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your colors and that pumpkin embellishment. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Sara said...

Love it, thanks for playing along with TSB