Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bloom Card

I used a digital stamp from The Stamping Chef called Bittersweet to create this card. The background paper was created by me. I took a piece of kraft paper and colored it with watercolor crayons and blended. Secondly, I used a green oil pastel crayon to color green around the edges. I then used a stencil to paint on the pink flowers. The flower centers are a rubber stamp from Inkadinkado. The card is also embellished with flowers from a scrap of trim, corrugated cardboard (painted white) and glitter.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Boutique - #10 create your own background
Mod Squad (5) - design your own background
The Crafter's Cafe - #57 kraft+corrugated cardboard
The Stamping Chef - #23 anything goes
The Stamping Chef (facebook) - recipe (TSC image,green,3 layers,sentiment,glitter)
One Sweet Stamp - Spring

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a unique style you have! I really like the paper you used in the background.

cass said...

Wonderful card, love the different textures, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

Cat Tidwell said...

Wonderful collage style! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

This is just so neat! I love that you colored the cardboard! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week!
Tracey, DT

Emily Thubbron said...

Wendy, I love this image. It's fantastic. You did a bang up job on this card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our Kraft/Corrugated Cardboard challenge
Emily T
DT Member