Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Snowman ATC - Wicked Wednesday (DT)

this week is SNOWMEN!
 The sponsor is SamiStamps!


I used a digital stamp from SamiStamps called My Snowman for this ATC. The image is colored with pencils and markers. The ATC is embellished with cheesecloth, gems and lots of glitter.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

SamiStamps - glitter
Stamp and Create - winter wonderland
Fresh Brewed - favorites (I love snowmen)
Digi Sketch - cute+sparkly (theme)
Meljen's - #244 let it snow
Winter Wonderland - one designer paper
Loves Rubberstamps - #136 pink+girly

♥ Wendy

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great colors and paper, Wendy and that cheesecloth makes me think of swirling snow. So creative! Love it! xxD

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wendy, What a funl ATC using Sami Stamps! We would love to see you post your ATC at our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Thank you,
Grandma Bonnie
Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

Tracie said...

Your card just made me smile. I love all the different layers. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another lovely creation - the image is so sweet! Thanks again for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland!
Rebecca.
x

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy this is so perfect for our ‘FAVOURITES’ theme. Loving the pinks. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nikki said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Unknown said...

This is so CUTE Wendy! You did an awesome job with this adorable image!
Thank you for joining our Add a Touch of Glitter Challenge at Sami Stamps.
If you are on FB I hope you come on over and join our FB Group … https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
Ruza ~ SS-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Blankina said...

Ha ha fun card, great that you could join Loves Rubberstamps again,
Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!