Monday, February 15, 2016

My Love is True Card



I used a collage image from Lunagirl Moonbeams (Vintage Gothic) for this card. The background image is from a piece of DP paper. I added some color with water color crayons and markers. The card is embellished with three dimensional heart stickers and a paper flower.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lunagirl - love
Pink Gem - love
Inspiration Destination - #72 anything goes
Create and Inspire - #39 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - one layer
Cute Card Thursday - #412 Valentine+pink
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #175 love

♥ Wendy


5 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Karen Lunagirl said...

Lovely! I am happy to see your beautiful card in my February challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely vintage card..Thanks for sharing it with GNS Challenge~

jenn shurkus said...

love those enamel hearts!! :) great card! I am a bit late in my commenting, but thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Deb said...

oh wow, this is beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
Debxx