Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Autumn Rose Card - CCKFB (DT)



I used a digital stamp from Ching-Chou Kuik called Autumn Rose for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered with diecuts and embellished with ribbon, glitter, sequins and gems.

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook and Blogger Challenge for September is "Fall/Fall colors". I hope you will get out your brown, orange, green and red markers and join the fun!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Get Creative - #84 anything goes
Di's - ribbon
Lemon Shortbread - #101 anything goes
DigiChoosday - #36 anything goes
Pink Gem - #17 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - clear sequins
As You Like it - I like to add text using my printer and a die cut. That way I can say what I want.

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Hi Wendy, I love this card. Such a bright and beautiful image. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Dawn,
Challenge blog: http://digichoosday.blogspot.com
My Personal blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

cass said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative this month for our Anything Goes Challenge.

Sarah said...

I love this autumnal card. Computer generated sentiments certainly make it easy to add whatever text you like. Thank you for joining us at AYLI. Sarah DT

Julie said...

Lovely autumn card.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Lynne said...

A beautiful card and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT