Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Birthday Girl Card


 






I used a digital stamp from Di's Digital Stamps called Birthday Cake Teddy for this CAS style card. The image is colored with blended pencils and markers. The card is layered and embellished with ribbon, glitter and two buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

We Love to Create - #11 mixed media (pencils+markers)
Di's - use a digital stamp
Cute Card Thursday - #659 anything goes
Polkadoodles - #45 anything goes
AAA Cards - #178 sketch above
As You Like it - I enjoy crafting cards for females because I send more cards to women/girls than I do to males. 

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Heather said...

Aww so cute! This is one of my favorite images of Di's; she's so sweet! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Jane said...

Sweet image and a fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

A.Rose said...

What a perfect card for a girl. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

Tasfiah Obaid said...

One of the most adorable cards I've seen!

Michelle W said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

MeSi said...

So cute card, I love that CAS design. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT