Saturday, June 5, 2021

Leonardo DaVinci Sketch Card



I created this CAS card using two rubber stamps. The lovely lady is a sketch by Leonardo DaVinci. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Stamplorations - CAS card

Cute Card Thursday - #689 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #494 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - inspired by Leonardo DaVinci

Crafter's Cafe - #267 anything goes

Mod Squad - simple focus

As You Like it - I like to create CAS cards because I like to have one focus on a card. 

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is fabulous. I love the simplicity and that focal image is just awesome. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you again soon.

creationsnz said...

Hi Wendy, such and elegant, classical card and awesome too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, see you again soon. CarolG

Brenda said...

Great CAS card. I would say this one is Classy and Simple. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!