Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Fall is in the Air Wooden Heart Hanger - Ching-Chou Kuik FB DT


I used an image called Blooms in Autumn from Ching-Chou Kuik for this wooden heart shaped wall hanger. The image is colored with markers. The project is layered with three diecut shapes (leaf - Tim Holtz, heart and acorn by Darice) and embellished with glitter, twine, yellow gems, two sequins and three paper flowers. 

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook and blogger Challenge for August is "Thanksgiving/Autumn or Fall/Autumn colors (red, brown, orange and green). I hope you will join us for the fun. 

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #690 anything goes

Lemon Shortbread - #151 anything goes

Aud Sentiments - #280 anything goes + sentiment

Polkadoodles - #31 anything goes

The Crafter's Cafe - #271 anything goes

DigiDoodle - #41 Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year!

Inspiration Station - #11. I was inspired by the photo to use a lot of colors on this project. 

Pammie's - #2131 anything goes

Passion for Markers - #603 Fall/Autumn colors are one of my favorite color palettes.

Dies R Us - #174 dies they sell

♥ Wendy

9 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Wow,this is a gorgeous wall hanger. A beautiful image and I love your Autumnal colours. Your embellishments are perfect too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Lisa xx said...

Beautiful make...love the warmth of the colours

Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous project and perfect for Autumn decor. I love the image too, I've got to go check out the Ching-Chou Kuik Shop. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station and best of luck in the draw! Donna

Donna Walls said...

I'm back with another DT Hat, your project is very sweet and I love the Autumn colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and best of luck in the draw! Donna

Victoria Rowson said...

Very beautiful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic design and I love your colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Julie Odil said...

This is so pretty, and of course I love the image ;) Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

Jana Forrest said...

WendyLynn this wall hanging is so creative. I hope to put it somewhere where it can be admired. Thank you for sharing over at The Crafters Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana