Saturday, November 20, 2021

You Got This Card


 


I used a rubber stamp from Stamplorations for this CAS card. The card is embellished with a diecut frame and two buttons that look like wood.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Stamplorations - CAS card with neutral colors

House that Stamps Built - N1721 border

Inspiration Station - #18 ( I was inspired by the photo to create a frame using a photo of a piece of wood and buttons that resemble wood.)

As You Like it - I like to use dies in my projects. There is a big variety of options and designs to fit almost any project. 

Time Out (5) - #201 I was inspired by the quote to keep my design clean and simple.

♥ Wendy



5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card and wonderful intrepretation of the photo at The Inspiration Station. This would make a great masculine card too! Thanks for sharing with us. Donna

Unknown said...

Such a clever idea to use the photo in your card. THe buttons go so well with it too. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

Heather said...

Great card! The buttons are the perfect embellishments!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Brenda said...

What a wonderful use of die cuts, I really like the repetition of the frames. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI challenge!

maria f. said...

I really like your use of neutrals, and how you've let the sentiment take center stage. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations Nov CAS Cards challenge.