Friday, December 31, 2021

New Year Wishes Card



 

I used a gnome rubber stamp from Lost Coast Stamps for this CAS card. The image is colored with watercolor paints. The card is embellished with two snowflake buttons (shanks removed).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Stamplorations - CAS card

The House that Stamps Built - D2921 New Years

Dare 2 Be Artzy - CAS

Lost Coast Stamps - #134 gnomes

Inspiration Station - #20 photo (I was inspired to use red and green colors and add snow to my project)

Mod Squad - New Year (sponsor's rubber stamp)

Word Art - #524 anything goes

Polkadoodles - #1 anything goes

♥ Wendy


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! Another super cute card with this fun stamp! This time, I really like the snowflake on the end of his hat; what a fun idea! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Judy Woodland said...

Another adorable card. I love what you have done with that gnome again. Thanks for playing along with us a second time over at The Mod Squad.
Judy~MSC Designer

Donna Walls said...

Awww, fun card, I love Gnomes and this one is especially cute. Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at The Inspiration Station. Happy New Year! Donna

Jo Ann said...

Simply cute and beautiful...We appreciate you joining our Inspirational/Anything Goes Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and hope you had a great start for the New Year! Leaving you with God's Word from Psalm 27:4-5 which says, "One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock."

Have a great week,

JO ANN
J. Atterbury Creations
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous and fun with the snowflakes and gnome. Love it. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and the Mod Squad challenge. Hugz