Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Unicorn Journal Page

I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called I am so Fluffy Unicorn for this journal page. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The background was created with layers of scrapbook paper scraps that I have been trying to use up.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - #532 sentiment

Simon Says Monday - art journal

Digichoosday - #8 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - #629 wings

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card, Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

Myriam said...

Another beautiful journal page! Great colouring of the unicorn.
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles