Monday, August 22, 2022

Back to School Time Card



I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Ula do what makes you happy. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut circle shape and embellished with brown ink, glitter and three buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

DigiChoosday - #33 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - things with wings

Polkadoodles - #34 anything goes

Di's - add a sentiment

Outlawz Sunday - Summer Days poem (I used the reference to school and Autumn)

♥ Wendy


4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Another pretty card Wendylynn. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Loving the rich colours of the background paper and buttons. Thanks for sharing with us again at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

My Side of Oz said...

Great card for back to school and fall! Love your design! Thanks for playing with us this month at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge! Nan, DT

martine said...

What a cutie....
Thanks for joining us Polkadoodles

Cara said...

Super cute card. I love Fall colors. Thanks so much for entering our Sunday Sone & Rhyme Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Cara, The Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}