Thursday, October 20, 2022

I Dream of Everlasting Hills Altered Index Card


I used a beautiful vintage woman from Gecko Galz (Gypsie Rose) for this altered 3x5 index card. The background was created using a patchwork design from three Gecko Galz paper packs (Star Crossed Lovers, Paper Carnival and Gypsy Market). A rubber stamped feather and a sentiment from Tim Holtz were also added. 

I would like to enter this mixed media project in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz - bohemian+patchwork+boho colors 

Colorful Options - orange

Word Art Wednesday - #566 sentiment

Pammie's - #2242 anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #192 anything goes

♥ Wendy


 

1 comment:

Marie Bingaman said...

What a lovely project! I have to be honest when I say I don't understand what it means, but it is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck!
Marie B -DT