Friday, November 17, 2023

Snowman Friends Card



I used a digital stamp from Star Stampz called Me and My Snowman for this card. The image is colored with spectrum noir markers. The card is layered with a diecut shape and embellished with lots of glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Paper Funday - #59 thankful

Colorful Options - red

Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Star Stampz - #52 winter

Pammie's - #2345 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - thanks

Simon Says Wednesday - thanks

♥ Wendy


5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I have this image and have used it in my Christmas card making for the alst couple years. I think it's adorable and the little snowman is my fav! Your card is very sweet, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope your share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very cute! I just love that little snowman following along. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog Dt Maria

Makira said...

❤️❤️❤️ your use of patterned paper for your background! Hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers, Makira

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper