Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I love to Knit Card




I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Love to Knit for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Pink Fresh) and embellished with glitter two blue buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - cute (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - #726 sparkle

Diecut Divas - non-traditional Valentine

Polkadoodles - #6 anything goes

DigiChoosday - #6 anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #635 sentiment

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is super cute!! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Jane Savage said...

Lovely colour scheme on this sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I must have this image! I know several people I would use it for. Great job Wendy! Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Arlene said...

Just so cute and fun. I love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas. Arlene

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Wendy. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous colour combo and the buttons are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card Wendy and lovely colouring … love the colour palette

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion challenge…. 💗

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is super cute, WendyLynn. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet cards with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate it very much.