Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Lucky Irish Bird Mixed Media


 

I am participating in the #the100dayproject on Instagram. I have created a mixed media project on a 4x6 index card. The project is layered with paper scraps, punches, inks and paints. The little bird is from Etsy

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges: 

As You Like It - I like to use a lot of color in my projects because I am fond of all the colors in the rainbow.

Crafty Catz - #667 anything goes

Pammie's - #2410 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - bit of green

Word Art Wednesday - #639 sentiment

Penny's - #567 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - bit of green

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello my creative blog friend, WendyLynn. It's always great to see your wonderful art linked up with us at Word Art Wednesday and I appreciate it more than you know. Thanks so much, and best of luck in the random draw.

I also wanted to let you know about the Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop which started today. You can win some awesome prizes. You can find the link on my blog www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com or of course at RRR www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Elaine Stark said...

I love this vibrant card. So colourful. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Barb Finnical said...

Hi Wendylynn, this card is so cute! I just love the coloring on him and his hat. Your layers make for such an interesting project too. I love the hole punches and how you used them up at the top. So creative! The Instagram project sounds cool too. I'll have to check that out. As guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday I just wanted to pop over and say hi and to thank you for sharing your talents with us!