Monday, April 15, 2024

Crazy Friends - Mixed Media Art



I am participating in the #the100dayproject on instagram by creating a daily 4x6 index card using mixed media techniques. The background of this project was created with paper scraps that were painted over with acrylics. Two embossed paper scraps were used for texture (Tim Holtz folders). The sloth is a printable from Etsy. 

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes

Crafty Gal's Corner - #254 anything goes

We Love 2 Create - #3 mixed media (acrylics+inks)

Can You Handle the Pressure - embossing+anything goes

Simon Says Monday - make your own background

Word Art Wednesday - #643 sentiment

♥ Wendy
 

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my GOSH!!! That sloth is so stinkin' CUTE!!! He just makes me smile, and I adore the greeting too. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!!!
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Diane said...

Now this just made me smile, so cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}