Saturday, April 13, 2024

Spring Flowers Card



I used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles called Gnome Gardening for this card. The image is colored with spectrum noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Pink Fresh) and embellished with a red paper flower.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes + splash of red (sponsor's digi)

Pink Gem - #7 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Polkadoodles - #14 anything goes

DigiChoosday - #14 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Passion 4 Markers - #734 use a diecut

Creative Knockouts - #529 Spring 

Word Art Wednesday - #643 sentiment

♥ Wendy



 

6 comments:

Kayla said...

What a cute little garden(ing) gnome! I love this card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you on the front porch again soon!

Have a good day.
Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

The Crafty Den said...

Another cute card Wendy. The gnome image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I really like the patterned paper you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nat said...

This is one of my favourite gnome stamps and I love what you have done with him. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

Written in Ink Cards said...

he is ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

Rachael said...

I love a spring gnome! he is just too cute on this lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles!

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Knockouts Challlenge Blog.
Ilonka DT