Saturday, April 20, 2024

I Love My Cat Card


 

I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called Kitty Hugs for this card. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card is layered with a checker stenciled background, design paper scraps and a diecut shape (Darice). The card is embellished with a bumpy pink heart gem.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Colorful Options - pastels

Di's - scraps+stash

Polkadoodles - #15 anything goes

Crafter's Cafe - #307 CAS

DigiChoosday - #15 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - checks, gingham (sponsor's digi)

Simon Says Wednesday - stencil

As You Like It - I made this card CAS so the cute little girl with her kitty were the focal point. (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Ella's Design said...

Pretty pink and yellow colour combo on this sweet card, Wendy and all your checked elements are just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers...
Thanks again for playing along with us, Lisa x