Monday, April 8, 2024

Happy Spring Birthday Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Skipping Girl for this card. The image is colored with spectrum noir markers. The card is layered with two diecut shapes (Darice) and embellished with two paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

Die-Cut Divas - Spring card + diecut

All Dressed Up FB - florals

Paper Funday - #64 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Polkadoodles - #13 anything goes

Passion 4 Markers - #733 monochrome

Simon Says Wednesday - happy birthday

As You Like It - I decided to go with cute and floral for this card because I love them both.

Simon Says Monday - Spring flowers

Colorful Options - pastel colors

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

SarahR said...

Hi Wendy, another super cute card, great choice of pink for your palette - adds even more to the cuteness! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT