Thursday, May 8, 2014

Magnet for Mom - Altered Memory Game Piece















I altered a memory game piece for this magnet. I covered both sides of the card with design paper. The pretty woman is a digital download from Artchix and the butterly is from Dover. After gluing down my design, I ran around the edges with an oil pastel crayon and smudged. The piece is varnished to protect the surface. The magnet is embellished with three red gems. 

I would like to enter this magnet in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - distressed
Crafting by Design - anything goes
Crafty Girls - #17 anything goes
Allsorts - #257 butterflies
Suzy Bee's - #27 anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - spring flowers

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

brenda said...

A gorgeous creation for our Butterflies theme Wendy, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Sarah said...

Such a fantastic altered magnet! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Butterflies challenge x

Jingle said...

What a great handmade gift! Very pretty! I am sure she loved it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!