Monday, May 12, 2014

Wearing My Beer Goggles




I used an image from Gecko Galz for this altered clothespin book/card. The lovely lady with her lively hair and goggles is from the Texture Jewels digital download collection. The poker chip was altered with alcohol inks, gesso and oil pastels. The link to the clothespin book/card tutorial is HERE. Have fun!

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - anything goes     
Papertake Weekly - anything goes  
Scrapper's Delight - #22 anything goes    
Creative Fingers - anything goes    
Scribble & Scrap - #18 anything goes
613 Avenue Create - #71 anything goes

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo fun! I AM giggling! xxD

Joan said...

I think this is sooo clever!! I love it and am going to try and make some! TFS!!

Joan said...

I really like how you added the head and face to yours, Wendy!! Really clever!!

Electra said...

Well, this just made my day, Wendy!! Lol!

Joanne said...

What a clever idea! And a really fun image, it looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapper's Delights. We hope you return again soon! Joanne

Granmargaret said...

Yes a clever idea. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers