Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Altered Game Card (Memory Game)


I used an image from Lunagirl Moonbeams (Puppy Love) for this altered memory game card. The project is layered and embellished with watercolor crayons and a blue gem. 

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - #44 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - anything goes
Simply Papercrafts - #10 anything goes
Lunagirl - animals
Pink Gem - #150 animals

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

2amscrapper said...

great little project!

Mandy said...

Fabulous creation Wendy! I love the image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous dog. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
Hugs, Pat♥

Karen Lunagirl said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful memory game card. I love seeing projects that are a little 'something different' in my challenges at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. This guy is so perfect for my Animals challenge. Love his blue bow and your background! ~ Karen

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a fabulous image and I love the design.
Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Erin (Blog Owner)