Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Love You to the Moon Card



I used a digital stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called To the Moon and Back by Courtney McAnsh for this card. If you play in the Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook progressive challenge, you will receive a free image to color and enter into the monthly challenge. The image was colored with markers. I used a new technique for my background. I attached scrunched tissue paper to a cardboard backing and let it dry. I then used an orange paint roller to give it highlights. The card is embellished with three star shaped gems.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sweet Pea FB - progressive part 2
Sisters of Craft - anything goes
One Sweet Challenge - new technique (see above)
Inspiration Destination - #46 anything goes
Addicted to Stamps+More (10) - coloring
Cute Card Thursday - #386 anything goes
Crafting with Friends - #4 anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Pile it On - #82 bright colors
Simon Says Monday - citrus colors+twist (used new technique)

♥ Wendy


7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful bright colors and Love that doodled moon!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

StephC said...

Oh how lovely! The moon is awesome, and the sentiment is one of my favorites. Such a great card! So glad you joined us for this weeks Pile It On challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

I Love your new technique at the background woooww looks awesome
and I ever made a card using this image too..cute Image... I love what you made here
thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs, Monika (DT Member)

Tina said...

lovely card..thanks for sharing at Pile It On

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant, love it and thanks for showing 'off' this beautiful card in our challenge.xxx
{One Sweet Challenge DT Member}

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Your work is always so very unique! I get a kick out of seeing what you've dreamed up and this is no exception! I'm pretty sure this is the fanciest moon I've ever seen and it pairs beautifully with those blingy stars! The moon indeed reminded me a bit of the beautiful skull-painting seen with the Day of the Dead celebrations, so it gave it a really cool cultural vibe! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

CraftingMum said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends. Louise DT x