Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Card


I used a digital stamp from Sami Stamps called Balloon Puppy for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered and embellished with pink paint dabber, washi tape and two round beads. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sami Stamps - #41 add dots
Brown Sugar - #216 balloons
Pink Gem - female birthday
Left of Center - #148 four legged creature
Simon Says Monday - music
Creative Craft Cottage - anything goes
Fresh Brewed - animals
Simon Says Wednesday - gift it (birthday card)

♥ Wendy


8 comments:

ELE said...

Always attractive me the Sami stamps. I really like how you structured your card.
Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar Challenge this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Elena xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

how sweet! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Macarena said...

Very sweet colros and the image. I love the puppy. Thank you for joining us at SSS Monday Challenge. Hugs, Macarena

jenn shurkus said...

super cute birthday card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

cotnob said...

This is a super card, such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
I have candy on my blog Crafting with Cotnob if you would like to take a look.
Pauline
x

Emily Lauritzen said...

I adore this image! Great card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!
<3 Emily L. - DT

ccheney said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Karen Howard said...

OMG, love the puppy and your card is fabulous!!!

I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups. I've just started a new blog, Sending Paw Prints, for this purpose. I love your cards and am hoping if you have a stash of pet themed cards or are interested in making some you'll think of donating them to Sending Paw Prints.

http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

Thank you!
Karen Howard