Sunday, September 4, 2016

I like to Read Card - SLS Lines Guest Designer



I used a digital stamp from SLS Lines called Book Lover for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered and embellished with diecuts, letter beads and glitter.

Thank you SLS Lines for inviting me to be a guest designer. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Southern Girls (10) - #142 anything goes
Art by Miran - #66 anything goes
Crafty Catz - Autumn colors
Left of Center - feisty ladies

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

Janette said...

Great card, I love the image and lovely bright colours...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Michelle said...

Hi Wendy, what a great digi! Living that, and great colouring and layering. This is for joining us over at LOC #146 - Feisty Ladies. Michelle DT x

Amanda Phillips said...

So whimsical, I love the horn rimmed glasses and message! Thank you for joining us over at Love to Create Challenges! Amanda LOCDT