Sunday, July 14, 2019

Am I Dreaming Card


I used a digital stamp from Oddball Art Stamps called Panda with Fairy Wings #509. The image is colored with markers and chalks. The card is embellished with ink, glitter and three star shaped buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #28 creature
Oddball - glow in the dark daydreams
Dragonfly Dreams - things with wings (sponsor's digi)
Crafting from the Heart - #247 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1927 anything goes

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute image and I love your fun and pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn

Lisa J said...

OMG how cute is this and just perfect for our Things with Wings Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

Lizzy Love said...

This is so so cute Wendy, I love it! Good luck in the Oddball Challenge!

crafty said...

Made me chuckly but so cute. Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart and Dragonfly Dream challenges.
Mary

Irene Santiago said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us in the challenge of the month at Oddball Art!! Good luck and we hope to see you again in the next time!

HattysScrapPlace said...

I love that panda !!!!! you have a beautiful card!
Thanks so much for join us at Oddball art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
DT - Hardy Dc🖤

Susan Renshaw said...

One of my favourite images!
Love your colouring...
Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
Susan
DT for Oddball Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!