Sunday, July 7, 2019

Beach Days Card

f

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Popsicle for this card. The image is colored with markers. The star fish are a rubber stamp design. The card is layered and embellished with striped (plaid) corners and yellow rhinestones.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - gems
Dream Valley - #205 yellow+black (sponsor's digi)
Incy Wincy - rainbow colors
Simon Says Monday - background
Simon Says Wednesday - stripes+stars (starfish)
Elliebelle's - summer scene+summer treat+summer colors
Cute Card Thursday - #589 anything goes
Time Out - #139 quote
Crafty Catz - #469 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Scrapping4Fun - holiday/travel (sponsor's digi)

♥ Wendy



6 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Your going to think I'm stalking you!! I so wish it was beach weather here in NZ, its freezing cold and cloudy and I'm about to go off gardening....yuck!! Your little girl is so sweet and another with grey hair which I think is gorgeous. Love all your colouring and the starfish are the perfect embellishment. Always love seeing you at TIME OUT!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous cardThank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lin said...

Starfish! What a great take on our theme, Wendy! As always, thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Nonni said...

Such a cute card. I love your unique layout with the designer paper and those starfish are the perfect complimentary images for your cute girl. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

valscraftings said...

Such a cute image, lovely card.
Thank you for entering Scrapping4fun Challenges.
DT Val x

Ellibelle said...

Love this image!! And such fun summer colors!
Thanks so much for sharing this cute creation at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!