Sunday, October 13, 2019

Batty for You Card


I used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Batty Girl for this card. The image is colored with markers and pencils. I used a sketch from Outlawz for the layout. The card is layered and embellished with two diecuts (bat+tag), faux stitching on the tag, ribbon, glitter, a metal bat brad and a 3D pumpkin sticker.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Tiddly Ink - #230 Halloween
Oddball - monsters on parade
Dragonfly Dreams - use black
Words to Craft By - #70 bat "woman"
Aud Sentiment - #237 Halloween +sentiment
Di's - add a pumpkin
Simon Says Monday - Fall
Feeling Sketchy - #226 sketch
Cute Card Thursday - #603 Halloween
As You Like it - I have used a tag with stitching on it. My sewing machine is stuck in a closet so I prefer to use faux stitching on my projects.

♥ Wendy

10 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! The purple, black and white looks perfect with those glittery bats - beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! Creative wishes, Jo x

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of the fun batty elements and paper you added to this fun and spooky card! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful, fun card! I love the faux stitching and could not agree more with your reason for choosing it. It's so much easier when your machine is up and ready to go. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Hanne said...

What a fun card. Love the banner with the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

MA-MI said...

What a great Halloween card! I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our future sketches too!
Regards,
Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Tina Z. said...

I like your bats, very pretty. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

Squirrel x said...

This is really great, thanks so much for sharing your fabulous "stitching" make with us for this AYLI challenge (those stitch dies are fab aren't they). See you again soon! Squirrel Xx

Sybrina K said...

Well, Wendy, you really took our bat theme to heart with this card... and I just batty for that dp! What a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at W2CB. :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the bats and the purple!
Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
Susan
DT for Oddball Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!