Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Coffin Candy Box - Stampotique GD



I used a new stamp release for October called Jested by Jill Penney for this altered wood coffin gift box. The Neverending Wall stamp is also from Stampotique. The project is embellished with stenciled stars, diecut spider web, a metal bat shaped brad, a spider, coffin shaped resin charm and a pumpkin with a handle that I thought looked like a purse. The sentiment is cut from scrapbook paper.

I would like to thank Stampotique for inviting me to be a Guest Designer for this month. It has been so much fun working with the great stamps I received from you. This week's challenge is "Halloween". I hope you will get crafty and join us!

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

The Crafting Challenge - Halloween
Oddball - monsters on parade
Rabisco FB - #15 anything goes
Classic DT - #10 anything goes
Words to Craft By - #70 bat
Paper Funday - #10 Halloween
Cute Card Thursday - #603 Halloween
Simon Says Wednesday - Halloween

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I love your coffin project, so clever! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenges this month. Donna - DT Member

Sybrina K said...

Okay, now I really feel like an underachiever, Wendy... This is so fun, so clever! And, I'm so happy you're sharing multiple projects with us again this month at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Celeste Goff said...

I absolutely love this fun little coffin! I'm a huge fan of Stampotique too so that image is right up my alley! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

Irene Santiago said...

Spooky cute! Thank you for joining our Oddball Art Stamps October challenge. We hope to see you in the next one!

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous coffin candy box!
Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
Susan
DT for Oddball Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!