Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Color me Bright Wall Art


I altered a wooden bread board with paint, embossed paper (stitches) and a design from TandiArt for this project. The project is embellished with glitter and three colorful buttons.

I would like to enter this home decor project in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #617 new digital art 
Creative Craft Cottage - #123 anything goes
Arty Divas - #13 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Pammie's - #2003 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - home decor
Time Out - #153 wardrobe inspired and embossing (I like bright colors+stitches+buttons)

♥ Wendy

6 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Me again!! This is such a sweet image, I keep looking at her eyes, they seem really sad to me. Maybe when she gets a look in a mirror at her fabulously coloured hair and outfit she will be much happier. And such a cool idea to create a wall hanging too. You know I love seeing your entries at TIME OUT!

Vickie Y said...

Great project! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Kim Heggins said...

What a little sweetie, simply wonderful card, makes me smile from ear to ear! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

What an unique creation. I love the colorful buttons and the way her hair looks! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you joining our new challenge "Affectionate"!

HeatherB said...

Super cute!!! What a great idea. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)