Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Valentine ATC



I used an image from Gecko Galz (Little Valentine Wishes) for this ATC. The ATC is layered with a scrap from a gelli plate painting, and embellished with a diecut heart shape, heart shaped sentiment sticker, red gems and paper flowers. 

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - hearts+my favorites (ATC's)+Blushing Roses
The Corrosive - #1 anything goes
Time Out - Valentine inspiration
Creative Craft Cottage - #125 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - floral
Cute Card Thursday - #616 embellishments
Allsorts - #554 flowers

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Carole J said...

Your ATC is beautiful, Wendy - I lust love this image! Pretty little embellishments make this a tiny treasure. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Gecko Galz Facebook January Hearts Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

brenda said...

A really delightful Valentine creation.

Lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for sharing your pretty ATC.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful atc card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Shona Chambers said...

Good grief its me again....and must apologise for my late comments but just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy seeing your entries for the challenges. This one is incredible, there is so much to look at and so many different elements that go together perfectly (something I would never be able to do). Thank you so much for supporting TIME OUT and I'll see you next month I'm sure...xxxxxx

Nonni said...

Beautiful details here... I love the shabby chic look and red/green color combo in a non Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you playing along in our new challenge where we are inspired by an item in our wardrobe!