Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Bloom Card - CCKFB (DT)


I used Dream of Dahlia from Ching-Chou Kuik for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered with three diecuts and embellished with glitter, pink gems and a paper flower.

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook and Blogger Challenge for March is "Easter or floral". I hope you will be inspired and join the fun!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Rabisco FB - #3 anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - #115 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - celebrate 
Scrapping4Fun - #162 add flowers
Pink Gem - #6 anything goes
DigiChoosday - #11 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - weather (spring)
As You Like it - I enjoy crafting spring projects because it is my favorite season.

♥ Wendy

5 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Wendy! I just love this beautiful, happy and colourful card! It makes me smile just looking at it! Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs,
Lori xx
DT, Lemon Shortbread

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Oh I love your creation.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca.
DT Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog.

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

Brenda said...

Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge and for bringing a big smile to my face with your wonderful card! I love your perfect choice of papers and your beautifully colored image.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a fantastic project! I love the layout here. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT