Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Steampunk Card


I used an image from Gecko Galz (Steampunk) for this card. I had fun creating this card using scraps found on my desk. The background is stenciled. Scraps of embossed steampunk paper and a painted book page were also added. The card is embellished with ink, tempera paints, watercolor paints, washi tape, glitter and gears. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #626 fun
Creative People FB - paper crafts
Simon Says Monday - steampunk
Pammie's - #2012 anything goes
Gecko Galz FB - colors
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Terri Winske said...

You are very good at creating steampunk cards!! Me, not so much! But I really like the look of this card and all the different elements. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!