Sunday, February 21, 2021

For My Valentine Card



I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Little Ladybird for this card. The image is colored with markers. The shaped card is layered with a piece of vintage newspaper scrap, embossed paper and three diecut shapes. I used green ink to distress the textured paper and the edge of the diecut. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

All Dressed Up FB - hearts + flowers

Time Out - #181 valentine heart + flowers

Simon Says Monday - texture

Outlawz Greetings - vintage paper

All Dressed Up Blog - #114 anything goes

DigiChoosday - #7 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - One of my favorite techniques is to use ink to distress my projects

Polkadoodles - #8 anything goes

Scrapping 4 Fun - #186 anything goes (sponsor's digi)

Di's - shaped card

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and love your take on our challenge, great colours… Many thanks for entering into our ANYTHING GOES challenge
and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie design team member for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I love the design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Polkadoodles DT

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Adorable. Love the way you picked up the colors in our inspiration photo. Thanks for playing at Time Out.

N-Eva said...

What a fun card.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva