Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Just Because Card - Clever Dexter Guest Designer


I would like to thank Clever Dexter for inviting me to be a Guest Designer. I have used a digital stamp from the sponsor (Casetta Sullalbero) called Alice for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered with a paper scrap and embellished with glitter, buttons and a resin mushroom.

The Clever Dexter Challenge for February is "Just Because". I hope you have been inspired to join the fun! 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Country View - signs of Spring

Lemon Shortbread - #138 anything goes

Polkadoodles - #5 anything goes

Pammie's - #2105 anything goes

♥ Wendy


 

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and sweet image. I've not heard of the sponsor so I must go check them out! Thanks for playing along in the Challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies! Donna, DT

Jane said...

Aw how sweet is your card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles ,hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!