Sunday, March 21, 2021

Journal Page

I have spent a lot of my time in lockdown sipping on coffee and tea, listening to music and crafting. All of these things and reading have helped me pass the time. I'm glad it is getting warmer outside so I can enjoy some outdoor activities. 

This journal page was created in a spiral that was left behind by one of my daughters. I love to recycle so I have been using the pages for a journal. The page is layered with three diecut design papers and three stickers. Color was added to the page with metallic tempera paints.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Unscrappables - #109 lockdown + scraps/journaling 

Crafts Galore Encore - #85 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - recycle (spiral + paper scraps)

Word Art Wednesday - #483 anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - 2 or more patterned papers

♥ Wendy
 

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab page!

Thank you for joining us for the March challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

frommycraftroom said...

Another fab journal page. Many were grateful for creative outlets and tea/coffee during lockdown. Thanks for sharing with us again at Unstampabelles.

Susan Hogan said...

Really great work! Thanks for the entry at Unstampabelles.