Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Motivational Journal Page

I used two rubber stamps from Tim Holtz for this journal page. The background was created with ink pads, a circle stencil and tempera paint and a die cut diamond border.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Time Out - #183 different (This type of image is different for me. I do not usually use masculine images and themes in my artwork. )

Lost Coast Stamps - hat

Word Art Wednesday - #483 anything goes

Simon Says Monday - weather

♥ Wendy



 

5 comments:

sandie said...

This is a great Journal page Wendy, fab to see you go with a masculine image ad you have combined with the perfect geometric stamps to suit the image. A love the theme of the colours that you followed through. Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog and for joining us at Time Out x

Claire said...

Perfect background for that image

Jill V said...

I also tend not to use masculine themes in my designs so I love how you have embraced our challenge to push your boundaries with this great design. The combination of elements work together so wonderfully and create a very masculine feel. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Laurie said...

Great stamp and great sentiment to go with it. Love the colorful background you created and the diamond shaped border at the bottom. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

ionabunny said...

Striking silhouette and page. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz