Sunday, May 16, 2021

Fairy Birthday Wishes Card


 

I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Flower Fairy for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered and I used a sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for the layout. Embellishments include green twine and four paper flowers with pearl centers. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - girly girlz


AAA Birthday - #25 Happy Birthday


Passion for Markers - #591 used one of my favorite color combos (pink+coral)

Polka Doodles - #19 anything goes 

Cute Card Thursday - embellish it (sponsor's digi)

Creative Knockouts - #401 flower power

Di's - birthday

All Dressed Up Blog - #117 anything goes

♥ Wendy





8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

I wish a fairy would come to my house on my birthday ;-) Great card. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Wendy! I like the way the floral embellishments seem to extend into the floral papers, fab use of the sketch and sweet fairy image...
Thanks for playing along with our 'Favourite Colours' challenge at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

Aunty Sue said...

a great card and colour combo thanks for sharing with us at PFM hope you will join us next week

Jane said...

Love the dainty fairy and the bright bold use of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Michelle B. said...

Love the bright colors and your layout is beautiful. So glad you joined our Flower Power Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

Kathie said...

Wendy, I love your pretty Fairy birthday card. Such a great image and I love your colours and design papers. I never thought of using my sketch with a Tag but this sketch is perfect for that what a great idea. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

OlgaB said...

Gorgeous colours used!
Thank you for joining Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card, so cheery!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!