Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Springtime in Paris Journal Page


I created this journal page using a piece of scrapbook paper, a fussy cut lady from Gecko Galz (fashionable hats) and three chipboard butterflies. The page is embellished with brown ink and three golden pearls.

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:

Country View - Paris

Gecko Galz FB - wings

Unstampabelle's - #111 adventure + three times (three butterfly stickers, three pearls, three Eiffel Tower designs)

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - #489 anything goes

Creatalicious - #210 anything goes + wings

Pammie's - #2218 anything goes

Inspiration Station - #5 photo inspiration (used blue in my design)

♥ Wendy


7 comments:

Terri Winske said...

A very nice journal page. It reminds me of a vintage photo one of my friends had. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges this week - we're so happy you joined us!

Donna Walls said...

Lovely Journal project, I love the vintage images. I wish I could spend Springtime in Paris...I'll put it on my bucket list! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Station and we hope you'll play often! Donna

Donna Ellis said...

Such a pretty masterpiece, Wendy! Thanks for sharing your project to Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope to see you in future challenges as well.
Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
Donna Ellis
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great page, I love how the orange of the woman’s bow adds a pop of colour and focus the eye, add a nice touch to the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along with the Country View Challenge, hugs DebsXx

Keti's Projects said...

Such a lovely page. I would love to go on a Paris Adventure again too. Thank you for playing with us at Unstampabelles. Keti (DT)

rachel said...

Beautiful - love it to bits! Thanks for joining Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

frommycraftroom said...

A lovely page. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles