Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Pirate Treasure Box - Gecko Galz Guest Designer for July






 

I used a Gecko Galz image from the Pirate Lass sheet for this altered wooden box. I picked this wooden box up from the $1 bin at Michael's Craft Store and painted it black with acrylic paint. The topper and tag are cut with metal dies. The paper topper was attached to the top of the box with thick foam (leaving a space for the twine). The top was tied to the bottom of the box with the twine. 

I would like to thank Gecko Galz for inviting me to be a guest designer for July. The challenge theme is "sea of dreams". I hope you have been inspired and will join the fun.

I would like to enter this altered box in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #690 anything goes

Classic Design - #7 anything goes

Arty Divas - anything goes

Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes

♥ Wendy

1 comment:

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

What a wonderful creation, I love this! Thank you for joining us over at Arty Divas. Hugs Zowie x