Thursday, July 22, 2021

Sea of Dreams Shadow Box - Gecko Galz Guest Designer for July

I used a Gecko Galz image from the Colorful Mermaid Set for this shadow box. The shadow box was purchased from the $1 Store. I painted the inside of the box black and the edge with gold paint. I applied the design with a glue stick. The stars are diecuts from glitter paper. Three little shells were added as embellishments. 

I would like to thank Gecko Galz for the kind invitation to join them as a guest designer for the month of July. I had so much fun creating crafts using their wonderful collage sheets. 

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #690 anything goes

Unstampabelle's - art + multi media

Simon Says Wednesday - old star punches and new wooden box

Arty Divas - anything goes

Penny's - #501 anything goes

♥ Wendy

 

5 comments:

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a beautiful creation Wendy. Thank you for joining us at Arty Divas! Hugs, Zowie x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

My Altered Reality said...

Gorgeous Wendy! Hugs from Arty Divas DT Kim❤️

Stacey said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)