Saturday, April 23, 2022

A Day to Remember


I used an image from Gecko Galz (A Child's Life) for this altered index card. I used mixed media techniques to create this card. The background is made from a negative diecut shape, paper scraps and various paints and inks.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Gecko Galz FB - garden theme

Gecko Galz Blog - garden child

Simon Says Monday - Spring/Summer weather

Word Art Wednesday - #540 sentiment

Arty Divas - anything goes

Allsorts - letter B - blonde hair, blooms/blossoms, blue

♥ Wendy




4 comments:

brenda said...

Such a colourful card for our 'I spy' theme at Allsort challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card with this vintage themed image! Perfect for my "I Spy something beginning with B" theme at Allsorts challenge. Thank you so much for playing along!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Mervi said...

Cute vintage card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Pauline C said...

Very sweet image and cute card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our "Something beginning with 'B'" challenge
Pauline xx